To edit a star, you must be the creator of that star.
To edit your star follow the steps below:
- Log into your Memsta account (see How do I log into my Memsta account?)
- Go to your main star page by clicking on the star icon on the top right of your Memsta screen.
- You will see a list of your stars on the left panel of your Memsta screen. Click on the star you’d like to edit
- On the right panel, you will see your star display (see image below). Click on the Edit text which will bring you to the edit star page
- If you would like to change your stars profile photo, click on the remove text which will remove your star photo, then click on the + to upload a new photo of your star.
Select whether you would like your star page to be public or private:
Public (can be seen by all Memsta users)
Private (can only be seen through invites)
- Enter the First and Last Name of your star (ie: John Smith)
- Enter a short description for your Star which should be no more than 60 characters.
- Enter the date of birth and date of passing of your star.
- Click the Update Star button on the right side panel
Note: you must enter all of the information correctly before you can successfully edit your star.