To remove contributors from your stars, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Memsta account (see How do I log into my Memsta account?)
- Go to your main star page by clicking on the star icon on the top right of your Memsta screen.
- You will see a list of your stars on the left panel of your Memsta screen. Click on the star you’d like to remove a contributor from
- On the right panel, you will see your star display (see image below). Click on the edit text which will bring you to the edit star page
- On the left panel, scroll down to Manage Contributors
- Click on Remove to delete the contributor from your star.
Note: Once you remove a contributor, it also delete their posts, memories and journals from your star page.